Siem Reap Package Tour 1 Day
Such a tour can be of 1 day, 2 days or 3 days. Thus, you can choose any option as per your own wish. You will get to see the village area, local market, temples, south gate, royal enclosure, mountain passes and many other things during this exotic tour. A tour guide will be there to assist you during the entire journey.
Pick up from you hotel, continue tour to the crowning jewel of Khmer architecture, ANGKOR WAT TEMPLE is the national symbol and the highlight of any visit to Cambodia. The largest, best preserved, and most religiously significant of the Angkor temples, Angkor impresses visitors both by its sheer scale and beautifully proportioned layout, as well as the delicate artistry of its carvings. To approach the temple, first cross the vast moat, continuing along a broad causeway lined with naga balustrades. As you enter the main building, ascend through a series of galleries and courtyard before reaching the central sanctuary, which offers beautiful views back over the causeway and across the surrounding countryside. Visit TA PROHM TEMPLE, one of the most popular attractions of Angkor as much of the jungle has not been cleared and it looks very much as most of the Angkor monuments would have appeared when European explorers first stumbled across them.
Afternoon visit ANGKOR THOM covers an area of 10 square km. Enclosed by a wall and wide moats; the city includes many of Angkor's most popular sights. Enter by the monumental SOUTH GATE over a causeway lined on either side by statues of demons and gods, each carrying a giant naga. Continue to the TERRACE OF THE ELEPHANTS and the TERRACE OF THE LEPER KINGS, former spaces for public ceremonies, both adorned with dramatic bas reliefs. Visit the ruined BAPHUON, ROYAL ENCLOSURE and PHIMEANAKAS before continuing to the mysterious BAYON TEMPLE. In this temple, one of the most popular and compelling in Angkor, explore the galleries of beautifully preserved bas reliefs and ascend narrow stairs to reach the central sanctuary, where you will find giant stone faces smiling enigmatically down at you from every angle.
And then transfer back to your hotel. And tour at your hotel.
- Welcome Drinks and cool towel during the Trip.
- All taxed included for 10% of government tax & 10% of service charge.
- Complementary round-trip airport transfer
- Transportation during Trip as mention in Itinerary and around Town
- Professional English Tour Guide Daily (Another Language on Request but in Extra Charge)
- Temple entrance fee is included as itinerary
- Flight in and out Cambodia
- Visa fee and airport tax
- Daily breakfast, all meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Personal expenses like drink, phone, laundry etc.
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Optional tour beside itinerary (on request)
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- 1 Day