Kompong Plouk Cycling Tour
Explore the Kompong Plouk village through the cycling tour and see the temples of the place.
We are starting our ride toward Bakong temple, through local villages stopping at a traditional market. Then we arrive to the village of Kompong Phluk from where we take a boat for a journey on the Tonle Sap. And then we visit the flooding forest and lunching at a local restaurant.
You can environmental education class and to the water hyacinth handicraft workshop. Then, onboard a traditional Khmer paddle boat, you will discover how the local community has adapted to their floating and ever changing environment: crocodile farms, fish farms, floating school, floating gardens: a unique opportunity to see a unique way of life. Return by tuk tuk.
- We start the journey by paying a visit to the Bakong temple and then go to the local villages for shopping any kind of traditional items.
- Next, we reach Kompong Phluk Village from where we will take a boat and visit the Tonle Spa. Afterwards, we move towards the flooding forest and lunch at the local restaurant.
- Next, we go for an education journey for an environment education class and also visit the water hyacinth workshop.
- Afterwards a relaxing ‘Khmer Paddle Boat’ experience will let you discover the local community and give you a glimpse of the floating school, crocodile farms and the floating gardens.
- Free pick and return
- Free water and snack
- Breakfast and lunch
- Tuk Tuk assistance
- Guides (English speaking and other language)
- Mountain bicycle, helmet, gel pad saddler
- All air fare tickets & visa fee
- Personal expense
- Travel insurance
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- Day Tour