Beng Mealea Cycling Tour
Beng Mealea Cycling Tour is short tour which only takes 3 – 4 hours to explore the beautiful temples along with royal residence surrounded nearby.
Beng Mealea temple is located on the foot of Phnom Kulen’s eastern side which is 75 km away from provinal town of Siem Ramp. It will only take 3 – 4 hours in order to reach this temple. They can visit this place through banteasy srei or dam dek which is on the national road 6. This temple is one of the beautiful temples which is a part of adventurous tour.
Beng Mealea Cycling Tour will be passing through Cambodia country side along with covering temples and royal residence. Apart from that guide will help you in exploring other temples of this place and you will be returned by Tuk Tuk to your target destination.
- Reaching Beng Melea temple through national road 6 or dam dek. The temple was constructed by King Suryavarman II. The temple is today covered with the jungle of the area.
- Beng Melea is a dream for most adventurers being one of the mysterious temples of the place.
- Throughout your day’s tour, you also explore the Cambodia countryside.
- Next, we pay a visit to the royal residence and the temples of Camobia. Explore other temples around the area and return back.
- Free pick and return
- Free water and snack
- Breakfast and lunch
- Tuk Tuk assistance
- Guides (English speaking and other language)
- Mountain bicycle, helmet, gel pad saddler
- All air fare tickets & visa fee
- Personal expense
- Travel insurance
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- Day Tour