Angkor Cycling Tour 3 Days
The three day tour takes you to the different temples of Angkor and beautiful locations.
- The first day you will be welcomed by our guide and then we start the cycling tour and reach Angkor thom. There we visit the top attractions including Bayon temple, other temples and terrace of elephant.
- We eat lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch we visit the Angkor temple and see sunset from there.
- Lastly we come back to hotel and enjoy the evening.
- We start the second day by visiting the Kravan temple and Ta Prohm temple.
- After the visit to the temples, we eat lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch we visit Takeo, Thommanon, Neak Pean, Ride back, and Pre rup and then go back to the hotel.
- After breakfast we start our tour by visiting the small village of Roulus. It is a 15km ride by cycling which leads us to the village. Here you get to explore the rural life of Cambodia. After reaching Rolous, you can witness some of the oldest temples of Siem Reap.
- Next we go on a boat tour around the village and experience the life of people in the floating village. Explore the floating forest.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Return back to the hotel by bike or by tuk tuk and end the tour.
Include & Exclude
- Free pick and return
- Free water and snack
- Breakfast and lunch
- Tuk Tuk assistance
- Guides (English speaking and other language)
- Mountain bicycle, helmet, gel pad saddler
- All air fare tickets & visa fee
- Personal expense
- Travel insurance
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- 3 Days