Yangon Discovery 3 Days / 2 Nights
Explore the former capital Yangon (Rangon), British Colonial architecture and its environs exclusively with most outstanding historic and cultural highlights such as, Sule Pagoda, Botataung Pagoda, Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha and famous Bogyoke (Scott) Market. Finish the day at the world largest and the most impressive Shwedagon Pagoda, and experience the spectacle of sunset over the golden heart of Myanmar. Learn about the history and stories of Shwedagon Pagoda, and its special importance in Myanmar’s cultural and religious life.
Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Yangon.
Upon arrival, Myanmar Damsel tour guide has welcomed you at Yangon int’l airport and offered you any assistance needed before leaving the Arrivals terminal, you will be on your way to check into your hotel to drop off your luggage. Free and leisure. Overnight in Yangon.
Day(02).Yangon Sightseeing (By Car)
Full day sightseeing in Yangon. Overnight in Yangon
Breakfast at Hotel, start an orientation tour of downtown Yangon. You will drive through Yangon's busy roads and take a glimpse of the hustle downtown, Mahabandoola Park, Town Hall. See the magnificent colonial buildings of Victorian & Edwardian era architecture. This introductory drive will end with a stop near SULE PAGODA - dating back over 2,000 years ago, for brief photo taking. Next, visit BOTATAUNG PAGODA, named after the 1000 military leaders who escorted relics of the Buddha from India over 2000 years ago. Afterwards, you may proceed for lunch.
In the afternoon, visit some of the well known pagodas, including CHAUKHTATGYI Reclining Buddha, and enjoy a break at BOGYOKE (SCOTT) MARKET, a pleasant covered market containing crafts from all corners of Myanmar, gems, fabrics and more. (The market is closed on Mondays and public holidays). Next, photo stop at Royal Lake with the background of the famous Shwedagon Pagoda. Finally visit sunset at Shwedagon Pagoda, the finest of Yangon and perhaps the most stunning religious edifice in the world. Take your time to enjoy seeing this impressive feature and watching local people. Stroll on its platform surrounded by set of smaller temples, shrines and pavilions, and observe numerous shops along the stairways selling various colorful items, flowers and books. As the sun sets, the reddish golden rays of Shwedagon reflect on everything around and turning into a magical arena. Great photo time & a moment to take away with you. Overnight in Yangon.
Day(03).Yangon International Departure
Breakfast at Hotel. Free and leisure at Hotel until departure transfer to International Airport.
- Accommodations with daily breakfast in twin/double sharing room as per mentioned above
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Transfer and sightseeing with private A/C car and driver
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Station Guide Fees
- Government tax & service charges
- Complimentary bottle water, refreshments snow towel tissues and small gift.
- International air fare from/to Yangon & International airport departure tax
- Visa arrangement and visa stamp fees
- Personal expenses such as camera fees, tips, laundry service, etc..
- Meals (Lunch/Dinner)
- Early check-in, late check-out & day use
- Drinks, laundry , tips and other expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Surcharges if any (upon booking and increasing of fuel charges and admission fee with prior notice)
- Siem Reap
- Classic Tours
- 3 Days